If you have purchased 1 (one) or more digital images from me either through my image gallery or any of my online shops, you have been granted a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license for the purchased images, subject to the following restrictions:
- This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the images for display on personal websites and computers, or making prints for personal use. The images may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The images may not be used in advertising. The image may not be resold, relicensed or sub-licensed.
- Images may be printet for personal use in the sizes they are delivered (most common size for online purchase is 12×18 cm at 300 dpi). If you want to print larger sizes than what you have purchased, they must be ordered as such through picturelyspoken.
- It is prohibited to change and re-edit the images digitally without my consent.
- Images may be shared online (i.e. FB), but only in low resolution (72dpi) and only with a credit to the photographer with a direct link to www.picturelyspoken.com or www.facebook.com/picturelyspoken.
- Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the images remain exclusively with photographer Marianne Hope and picturelyspoken.
- There are no warranties, express or implied. The images are provided ‘as is.’ Picturelyspoken will not be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of the images.